Our mission is to consistently provide the highest quality and safest transportation to our customers. Whether it is going to a family event or a medical appointment, our passengers’ safety and comfort is our priority.
Whether it is going to a family event or a medical appointment, our passengers’ safety and comfort is our priority.
COMFORTABLE TRANSPORT (Our vans are made with your comfort in mind.)
• Newer Models • Air Conditioning
• Rear Heating • Clean • Chair Lift
• Warm Blankets • D.O.T. Inspected
Cities Edge is a non-emergency transportation company. Our goal is to become your trusted, reliable, and caring transporter.
OUR DRIVERS CARE
Our drivers are trained and certified in the following:
• Passenger assistance • Defensive driving
• Abuse prevention • First aid
• Certified by MNDOT
All Cities Edge vans and drivers have cell phones with them at all times when transporting
It is recommended that you try to schedule your ride one day in advance. We realize that it is not always possible, and will do our best to accommodate same-day rides. If you need to cancel a ride, please try to do so at least 2 hours before scheduled pick-up.
We work hard to make your transportation as convenient as possible wherever your destination.
We accept the following forms of payment:
• Medical assistance
• For private pay, we accept cash or checks.
• We are working with several private insurers, to further serve you in the future.
INFORMATION NEEDED FOR APPT.
To conveniently serve you, please have the
following information ready for your appointment:
• Name of passenger
• Telephone number of passenger
• Address of passenger
• Address of the appointment
• Time of the appointment
• Phone number of the appointment
• M.A.# and date of birth